The Kyocera FS-1325MFP A4 Mono Laser Multifunction Printer does the operations of copying, faxing, printing, and scanning rather speedily, efficiently, and consistently.
This model could be said to be Kyocera’s entry level multifunction printer rather than the FS-1320MFP model. It is best suited for small to medium sized businesses as well as home offices.
There are many features of this multifunction printer and they include:
- Prints up to 25 pages per minute
- 1 200 dpi resolution
- The first page is printed in eight seconds or less
- Takes about twenty-eight seconds for the machine to warm up
- Faxes at 33.6 kbps and in four seconds or less
- Performs double-sided printing as well as electronic sorting
- Has a drum life of 100,000 pages
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Has a standard interface of USB 2.0 as well as 10/100 Ethernet
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2, and Mac OS X
- 64 MB RAM memory
- Has a 250-pages paper handling input and 100-pages output
- 390 MHz processor
- Control panel is easy to use
- Good quality printing
- In the initial set-up of the printer (right out of the box); the toner cartridge takes some time to warm up.
- The paper tray at the top of the feed apparatus is too small to meet the needs of a medium sized office.
The Kyocera FS-1325MFP A4 Mono Laser Multifunction Printer uses a single black toner cartridge – The Kyocera TK1125 Laser Printer Cartridge.
You Might Also Like To Read:
Introducing HP ePrint
Inkjet or Laser Printing: Which is More Cost Effective?
Printing With Fire Instead Of Ink
What Does the Weight of Paper Mean?
Ink Cartridges: Original, Compatible or Recycled?
HP PageWide Technology
Printer Maintenance Tips