With the introduction of the new HP Officejet Pro X series in January 2013, HP have definitely thrown down a major challenge to their competitors in BOTH the business inkjet and laser markets.
Well this series is simply VERY fast (a world record holder according to the Guinness book of records), feature packed and energy efficient. Read more: HP Officejet Pro X Series
Print at up to twice the speed of lasers with the same HP PageWide Technology used in top-end digital presses. Get more done with productivity-enhancing features including new General Office mode (55 ppm) and duplex printing.
Stay productive, print up to 9,200 pages per cartridge and load up to 1,050 sheets at once with the optional paper tray. Add this high performance printer to your wired or wireless corporate network for enhanced workgroup efficiency.
Share the performance across workgroup members using notebooks, tablets and mobile devices . even with no network or router. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Other supported accessories: Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple Airport TimeCapsule.
Security management – SSL/TLS (HTTPS), IPP over TLS. 802.1x wireless authentication (EAP-TLS, LEAP, and PEAP). Pre-Shared Key Authentication for Wireless (PSK). Device firewall configuration. Control panel lock. Password protect EWS. Enable/disable network ports & device features. Syslog. Certificate support. Signed firmware. Administrator settings.
Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing, and maintain efficiency at breakthrough speeds. Control your costs . ENERGY STARR qualified device uses up to 50% less energy than colour lasers.
First page out black (A4, ready) as fast as 9.5 sec / Colour (A4, ready) as fast as 9.5 sec – No heating or fusing warm up time required.
Media weight supported – 60 to 120 g/m² (plain paper) / 125 to 300 g/m² (photo) / 75 to 90 g/m² (envelope) / 120 to 180 g/m² (brochure) / 163 to 200 g/m² (card)
The HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP
How Much Is The Printer?
Price £520.00 (inc VAT) – A typical online price (April 2013)
HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP Specs:
- Print speed black: ISO Laser comparable – up to 36 ppm / draft up to 55 ppm
- Print speed color: ISO Laser comparable – up to 36 ppm / draft up to 55 ppm
- Print speed duplex (A4) up to 18 ppm
- Functions: Print, copy, scan (flatbed with ADF) and web
- Fax transmission speed: 33.6 kbps
- Processor speed: 792 Mhz
- Memory, standard and Maximum: 768 MB / 768 MB
- Image scaling or enlargement range: 25 to 400% in 1% increments
- Scan file format: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Copy speed (A4) – Black: up to 36 cpm / Colour: up to 36 cpm
- Copy Resolution – Black (text and graphics): up to 600 dpi / Colour: up to 600 dpi
- Print technology: HP Pagewide Technology with pigmented inks
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): up to 50,000 pages – Recommended: 500 to 2,800
- Print quality colour (best): up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi
- Print quality black (best): up to 1200 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi
- Print multiple pages per sheet (2, 4, 6, 9, 16), collation, booklet printing, scaling
- General Office/Professional/Presentation/Maximum dpi print modes
- Number of print cartridges: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard)
- Trays: 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray (+ optional 3rd 500 sheet tray)
- Print languages: HP PCL 5c, HP PCL 6, native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- Mobile printing: HP ePrint, Apps, Google Cloud Print, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint
- Panel: 10.9 cm CGD (Colour Graphic Display) touchscreen, 1 light (wireless), 6 backlit buttons
- Network capabilities: Standard (built-in Ethernet and WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 517 x 399 x 517 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Warranty: Standard one-year HP limited hardware warranty
- HP Part No. CN461A
What’s In The Box?:
- HP Officejet X476dw MFP
- HP 970 Setup Black Officejet Ink Cartridge
- HP 971 Setup Officejet Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer software and user’s guide on CD-ROM
- Getting started guide
- Setup poster
- Power cable
Inkjet Cartridges For The HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP
The HP OfficeJet Pro X series of inkjet printers use a new style ink cartridge that has been designed to work with the new print head mechanism featured in this model.
You can purchase any of these HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP ink cartridges from our site today!
- HP 970 Black Ink Cartridge (CN621AE) 3,000 pages
- HP 970XL (High Capacity) Black Ink Cartridge (CN625AE) 9,200 pages
- HP 971 Cyan Ink Cartridge (CN622AE) 2,500 page
- HP 971XL (High Capacity) Cyan Ink Cartridge (CN626AE) 6,600 pages
- HP 971 Yellow Ink Cartridge (CN624AE) 2,500 page
- HP 971XL (High Capacity) Yellow Ink Cartridge (CN628AE) 6,600 pages
- HP 971 Magenta Ink Cartridge (CN623AE) 2,500 page
- HP 971XL (High Capacity) Magenta Ink Cartridge (CN627AE) 6,600 pages