You have no items in your shopping basket.
Looking for a cost effective way to print your documents, then why not choose the T0715 Epson Recycled Ink Cartridges from the British firm Jet Tec.
Not only is this T0715 Epson recycled ink cartridges multipack cheaper than the original Epson OEM multipack, but you also save money by purchasing all four ink cartridges together!
If you have an Epson Stylus SX series printer, this multipack will also replace the Epson T0896 multipack option too.
All Jet Tec ink cartridges come with our 100% no quibble quality guarantee and will print at least the same amount as the original Epson cartridge - just cheaper.
This item will ship in our Letterbox Friendly packaging - We will remove the bulky plastic outer-packaging and re-pack your goods in an easily recyclable package so you'll get them quickly and at the lowest possible cost. Guaranteed to fit through a standard UK letterbox!
This Multipack Contains:
1 x Jet Tec Epson Recycled T0711 / T0891 Black Ink Cartridge
1 x Jet Tec Epson Recycled T0712 / T0892 Cyan Ink Cartridge
1 x Jet Tec Epson Recycled T0713 / T0893 Magenta Ink Cartridge
1 x Jet Tec Epson Recycled T0714 / T0894 Yellow Ink Cartridge
This Jet Tec T0715 Ink Cartridge Multipack will fit the following Epson printers:
- Epson Stylus: D78, D92, D120, DX4000, DX4050, DX4400, DX4450, DX5000, DX5050, DX6000, DX6050, DX7000F, DX7400, DX7450, DX8400, DX8450, DX9400F, S20, S21, SX100, SX105, SX110, SX115, SX200, SX205, SX210, SX215, SX218, SX400, SX405, SX410, SX415, SX510W, SX515W, SX600FW
- Epson Stylus Office: B40W, BX300F, BX310, BX600FW, BX610FW
Also known as: 5032658018033, T0715, C13T071540A0, 101E007121, T071540
Epson Ref: T0715
Jet Tec Ref: 101E007121
Jet Tec QRN: E71B/C/M/Y
|Capacity||7.4ml black, 5.5ml each colour|
|Old Manufacturer Code||1310MPJC|
|Old QRN||E111 Combi|
|Made in Great Britain||Yes|
Printers that use 101E007121 E71B/C/M/Y cartridges
- fabulous! Review by Johns Mum
- Mum is printing again Review by John
- #studentonabudget Review by emily
(Posted on 28/05/2013)