You have no items in your shopping basket.
Looking for a cost effective way to print your documents and photos? Then why not choose this multipack containing one of each of: T1281, T1282, T1283 andT1284 Epson recycled ink cartridges from Jet Tec. All Jet Tec ink cartridges come with our 100% no quibble quality guarantee and will print at least the same amount as the original Epson cartridge - just cheaper!
This multipack of compatible ink cartridges is cheaper than the original Epson T1285, with NO compromise on quality! Jet Tec recycle their cartridges in the UK and are both ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified.
This item will ship in our Letterbox Friendly packaging - We will remove the bulky plastic outer-packaging and re-pack your goods in an easily recyclable package so you'll get them quickly and at the lowest possible cost. Guaranteed to fit through a standard UK letterbox!
FREE UK delivery.
This T1285 C/M/Y/K Combo Multipack (101E012821) Contains:
- 1 x Jet Tec Epson Premium Recycled T1281 Black Ink Cartridge - approx 185 pages
- 1 x Jet Tec Epson Premium Recycled T1282 Cyan Ink Cartridge - approx 260 pages
- 1 x Jet Tec Epson Premium Recycled T1283 Magenta Ink Cartridge - approx 160 pages
- 1 x Jet Tec Epson Premium Recycled T1284 Yellow Ink Cartridge - approx 260 pages
This Jet Tec T1285 ink Cartridge will fit the following Epson printers:
- Epson Stylus Office BX305F
- Epson Stylus Office BX320FW
- Epson Stylus S22
- Epson Stylus SX125
- Epson Stylus SX130
- Epson Stylus SX230
- Epson Stylus SX235W
- Epson Stylus SX420W
- Epson Stylus SX425W
- Epson Stylus SX435W
- Epson Stylus SX438W
- Epson Stylus SX445W
- Epson Ref: T1285
- Jet Tec Ref: 101E012821
- Jet Tec QRN: E128B/C/M/Y
- EAN: 5032658034316
- Epson Range: Fox
- Capacity: 3.5ml x 4
Also known as:
101E012821, T1285, C13T12854010, 5032658034316, T12854010, E128B/C/M/Y, E128, Epson 128, B003MVJ36Q, EPT128540, T128540, 8715946468990
All Jet Tec printer ink cartridges come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
|Made in Great Britain||Yes|
- Great results Review by Mrs Sharp
(Posted on 28/05/2013)